Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pictures of Animals and Update

I would like to Post some pics of the quail, and give you a small update.





These past few days, I have been dealing with escape artists. One morning, all 11 quail escaped. So I Searched around for them. The two days later, another one escapes, But this time, it was in their outside pen. It flew to the other side of the Wetland pond, in the back field. It landed in the water, by some cattails plants. So I ran to the other side to rescue this poor little bird. But when I got there, I couldn't see nor get to. So My Hunting dogs  followed me out there so I said 'Get the Quail'. Both swam up to it got it brought it back, And the quail, no harm done. All it was, was wet. So I put it in the brooder to dry off for the night. Than the next morning (This morning) I went out there, It was dry and fluffy. So I put it back in with the others.
THanks for listening. Please comment if you enjoyed it and/or want to hear more
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment