Saturday, April 7, 2012

Update April 7th

Hey All,
So here is update.

My quail flock has grown. I actually had to butcher a adult quail though, it was sick, poor girl :( Anyway, So Im down to 9 adults. I have 6 Two week olds, and 6 just hatched quail. I have more that are going to hatch within a few days though. Its only day 17. I have many planes for my quail. Pens are actually getting built this week. Wire will be added to it next weekend. I'm trying to find out the colours of the quail I have right now. Its a awesome job to do.

I'm Selling my first few dozen tomorrow. My little quail business is under way. Im a bit happy for that. They might want to buy some every weekend. :) Can't wait to do some business. I have a forms that I found online, that Im going to use to keep track of everything. And all. I'm going to start training the quail. Its something I saw online, which I'll blog more about later.

Cuddlez is being a bit annoying lately. Im not giving him love and care he wants. So I'll have to spend more time with my lovely rooster of mine. Which might mean less time on the computer.

School, is good actually. I wish I could say more. But school is school.

Horses are getting fatter. the grass is finally coming up, which will help them. Their running which is a good sign. Watching them run around with a storm coming in. Awe so Beautiful.

I have more to Blog about.... I know... my pen ideas, and what I have said before... But I have been very busy... Pictures of the quail coming up.... So Please stay tune,
Thanks, and Happy Easter to you!!!!!
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment