Saturday, December 17, 2011

Update 2

I've been working on this for a few days now. Thinking on a few things. My book, Birds, school, family, Christmas coming up, My friends, and the list continues. I've been thinking lately, New things happening each day, New thoughts, Its really cool. MY Birds are doing wonderfully. They are enjoying the greatness of life. MY quail within a few weeks will be breeding age, laying eggs and I will be hatching like crazy. The Quail are going to be raised for meat. Since a egg is only good for 10 days, than the hatching rate goes down. I will collect for 9 days, and put the rest of the eggs in my incubator. They will live in the brooder for 8 weeks, And again hatch another round. as soon as 8 weeks are up, I will butcher all the quail (other than Breeding pairs). I will sell quail on the side. With my peafowl. Jack died, Leaving only Jill. So I went to a bird sale and bought 4 more peafowl, two breeding pairs that are just yearlings. Which will be ready to breed in a year or two (depends on the birds). I also got another from a breeder near by. His name is Lightfoot (like Gordon Lightfoot). He is 4 years old and will breed with Jill this up coming year. I will be selling hatching eggs, and chicks this year. School, Like always sucks. I'm behind, I need to catch up fast. I have till the end of the month to catch up or I won't beable to do a online class I wanted to do. Im also getting ready for grad. Which is great, Thinking on who is invited. I have 8 tickets to buy. So Im thinking My parents, My siblings, either my grandma (if she can come out), my brothers girlfriend, or my brother in-law. This is exciting cuz I'm the first to gradutate through Homeschooling. I'm going to plan on buying a suil some time soon for it. Friends, I found out that some of my friends are Bi. I told my dad and he's ani-gay. So He was telling me not to around them, etc etc etc. I was thinking, I will hang out with who I want. You can't force me. And well, I will see on how that works. I worked with one of my friends last night. It was nice to see her again. Work, again sucks. I'm not getting alot of hours to cover for a few things. I'm thinking on switching jobs if I don't get any time soon. Prob go with Tim Horton's if I can get the hours I need, and the wage I need. My book is working out great, Just ended another chapter, Going to do some editing, and get it sent to my friends.... YAY. working on another chapter. Some how I'm fitting a problem in each chapter.... Which isn't good. But the problem that is in this past chapter, is through out the book.... YAY!!!! VBlogging will be coming up soon. Just working on my video..... YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment