Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Update

Hello all,
I have't had much time to work on my book recently. I went to a animal sale on Saturday, Sunday was putting my new animals in their new homes, Monday I work in a different store, And Was up late working, And tonight was my work's staff christmas party. This has been fun, But time to go back to work. I sorta got stuck. I entered a problem to fast in the chapter. Thinking That I could fix it, or should I restart. To which Im thinking restarting the chapter, Im not that far into the chapter. I do wish I could save it, But not alot of thought went into it. So I will be restarting it :) I want to finish the chapter by the begining of the weekend and have it done editing and that stuff by the end of the week.

I've also been working on my website. Updating info and uploading picture. I hope sometime you can see it. (The link for it is in the link section) I got 4 more christmas cars from my ACEer friends. I want to thank you. I wish I spent more time in detail for my cards other than little easy things. Thanks for the presents in the cards Like a bookmark and a cookie recipe. I'll be making the cookies very soon. Which will be wonderful.

Well better head to bed.,
Night all and will post more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment